Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Looking for a german translator for Bandes-annonces Front Row

The upcoming version of Bandes-annonces Front Row will be international. For those who don't know, Bandes-annonces Front Row enables you to change the trailers you watch inside Front Row. In the previous version, trailers came from AlloCiné, a french cinema site. In the upcoming version, the user will have several choices. I'm looking for a german translator as one of the source provides german trailers.

So if you are interested in watching german trailers inside Front Row and if you would like to spend a few minutes to translate Bandes-annonces Front Row, please post a comment.

Here are some screenshots so that you have an idea of what it looks like.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i'd like to try this.
As long as it doesn't get a full-time job ;)

just search for user "theHobbit" on MacUser.de

('cause i dont like to post my email adress simply visible on the net. getting more than enough spam already.)

Anonymous said...

if you need a icon for your software feel free to contact me; http://tellme.image31.com // www.image31.com

Anonymous said...

As long as the original texts are in english (I do not speak french :-/), I'd like to try it.. like thehobbit already said, just search for phreeckazoid on macuser.de and feel free to contact me :-)
BR
johannes.